[Moin-user] Modifying MonthCalendar

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Sep 13 04:16:11 EDT 2005

    >> On the MonthCalendar, when your mouse passes over a day which has a
    >> page associated with it, you get a little pop up that displays any
    >> Heading 1 headings.  Is it possible to modify the MonthCalendar macro
    >> to display Heading 2 headings instead?

    Nir> I wonder why you need this feature. Please describe how you work
    Nir> with this tool and why heading level 1 do not fit your use.

I'll take a stab at it based on my observations of how headings are used.
Many times the settings for the browser or the CSS make level 1 headings
simply way too large (this is a common problem in my experience and is
certainly not Moin-specific), so people start their documents with level 2.
At work I also see people use lower-level headings to simply bold a line of
text.  I know neither is correct usage, but unfortunately that's life.

Skip