[Moin-user] drawings & attachments with desktop edition?

Garland, Tony Tony.Garland at fluke.com
Tue Sep 13 06:46:16 EDT 2005

Subject: Re: [Moin-user] drawings & attachments with desktop edition?

    Nir> I can't help with twikidraw, but I wonder why you want to use such
    Nir> tool when you can use a tool like OmniGraffle
    Nir> <http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnigraffle/>?

Well, I can think of a few reasons: (1) not everyone is using a Mac; (2)
twikidraw is free; (3) twikidraw is minimally integrated with MoinMoin.

Incidentally, I was able to obtain a version of twikidraw sources which I
was able to patch to solve the embedded '\r' problem in text labels
containing newlines.  If anyone is interested, you can find it near the
bottom of this page:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/OliverGraf/TWikiDrawPlugin

 - Tony