[Moin-user] Modifying MonthCalendar

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Tue Sep 13 07:37:18 EDT 2005

I'm experimenting with a front page that includes a blog (using an
include calling pages created by MonthCalendar.  So on the front page I
have the following:

Latest News

Blog Entry 1
Blah blah blah.

Blog Entry 2
Blah blah blah.

I want my blog entry titles to be smaller than "Latest News" and "Latest
News" is H1.  But if I make the Blog entries H2, then the little tooltip
on MonthCalendar that show the preview titles on dates with pages does
not show anything.

Jim, thanks for the code change.  I'll try it later today.

Richard