[Moin-user] Editing the Edit Page

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:41:01 EDT 2005

On 9/16/05, Nir Soffer <nirs at actcom.net.il> wrote:
> I wonder if having a ParserEditorHelp page displayed inside the editor
> will solve the problem for in such cases.

That would certainly help.  I think there are (at least) two axes of
variation that affect what should happen by default:

- the markup language for the page (default for new pages, current for
existing pages)

- the user's language (as negotiated with the browser), or maybe using
the page's current language or the wiki's default language

I'm not sure what the best way would be to handle both of these in a
way that can easily be adjusted within the wiki's content space.

  -Fred