[Moin-user] subpage drawing weirdness...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Sep 19 12:23:18 EDT 2005

I must have something wrong.  I had a long page that contained a number of
drawing: objects.  I split it into several subpages:

    MyPage/SubPageFoo
    MyPage/SubPageBar
    MyPage/SubPageBaz

I was a bit disappointed that the subpages didn't look in the main page for
their drawings, but I manually fetched them and then attached them to the
specific subpage from which they were referenced.

I then added a new drawing to one of the subpages:

    drawing:another

saved the page and clicked the link.  That brought up the TWikiDraw applet.
I created the drawing.  When I selected Save and Exit it properly attached
the .draw and .png files to the correct subpage, but then redirected me to

    http://my.server/mywiki/MyPage/MyPage/SubPageFoo?action=AttachFile&ts=1127157093.06

Moin complained about that and offered to let me create
MyPage/MyPage/SubPageFoo.  Where'd the extra "MyPage/" come from?

--
Skip Montanaro
Katrina Benefit Concerts: http://www.musi-cal.com/katrina
skip at pobox.com