[Moin-user] Re: Re: Error: "data_dir" does not exist

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Thu Sep 22 05:28:19 EDT 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:04:48 +0200, Sebastian Nordhoff wrote:

> I'll do my very best. I have no shell access, so no direct ls possible,
> but PLESK shows the following for the first level.

The output shows that you did not set rwx rwx rwx recursively. Please try
that and you should see a working but very insecure MoinMoin.
In that case, you need to ask your provider for correct setuid
configuration for the CGIs or try to create the data directory by writing a
CGI.

Kind regards,
Alexander