[Moin-user] built in aliases?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Sep 26 06:56:53 EDT 2005

Is there anything in moin (or where would I start to add it) that allows a
set of key work aliases that will internally map to a different page?

For instance, I'd like to have something like:

 MyThing:: MyOtherThing, MyThirdThing

Then when I put in MyOtherThing in a wiki page, it is linked in, however
when you click on it it ends up with MyThing page (after redirection).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

	-Sean