[Moin-user] Need help installing moin moin.

Eduardo Mercovich eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:10:13 EDT 2006

Hello.

> [...] When I installed moinmoin, somehow the images are not
> showing .I really don't know how or where I messed up.

First, check the toubleshooting pages. See the page source in the
browser, probably it is pointing to a wrong place (see the wiki path
in your config).

> If you do have time help me with the rest of the page, let me know if
> there is anything at all I can do? Please!

I can help in some spare minutes. But is it public or local? I can't
help without more information. Also, please reply to the list also, so
the rest of the people can benefit from this talk.

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich
Buenos Aires - Argentina.