Fwd: [Moin-user] Need help installing moin moin.

Eduardo Mercovich eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:35:02 EDT 2006

My page is at
 hunstem.uhd.edu/HunWiki

Mallika Reuben
  Web Developer
  UHDowntown
  (713)-221-8091
  reubenm at uhd.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Mercovich [mailto:eduardo.mercovich at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:10 PM
To: Reuben, Mallika; moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Moin-user] Need help installing moin moin.

Hello.

> [...] When I installed moinmoin, somehow the images are not
> showing .I really don't know how or where I messed up.

First, check the toubleshooting pages. See the page source in the
browser, probably it is pointing to a wrong place (see the wiki path
in your config).

> If you do have time help me with the rest of the page, let me know if
> there is anything at all I can do? Please!

I can help in some spare minutes. But is it public or local? I can't
help without more information. Also, please reply to the list also, so
the rest of the people can benefit from this talk.

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich
Buenos Aires - Argentina.