[Moin-user] (no subject)

Robert Schumann robert at cantab.net
Thu Apr 6 08:47:04 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 10:39 -0500, Reuben, Mallika wrote:

> I need to know how to setup the moinmoin  pages(frontpage).

Yes, I rather think you do need to know. :-)

>  i have just installed it

Well, then perhaps a little more is required.  It does require some
tweaking if you want it to work differently from default.

The help pages are, as ever, a good place to start: HelpOnAdministration
and HelpOnInstalling (these pages are available on any Moin wiki,
including yours).

If you can see a HelpOnLanguages front page on your site, then read the
instructions and start doing what you want.  Otherwise just create a
page.  If you have specific problems then name them and perhaps tell us
the URL of your site.

Robert.