[Moin-User] Attachments

Nir Soffer nirs at freeshell.org
Sat Apr 8 11:52:08 EDT 2006

On 08/04/2006, at 08:47, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:

>  I know how to disable and enable Attachment... But does MoinMoin have
> these features too ?
>
>  To let just Admin or a group of users attache files

Attachments do not have their own ACL rule, but you need write right to
add them, so if a page is writable only by admin group, attachments are
enabled only for them.

>  To limit size of Attachments

No. Maybe its possible by checking the http header if the browser sends
a content-length header.

>  To limit type of Attachments

No.

How do you detect the type of an attachment? by name? content? Try to
describe a situation that require this limit.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer