[Moin-user] LDAP Authentication

Jose E. Molina jmolina at brujulatelecom.com
Tue Apr 11 08:10:12 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I've just installed MoinMoin 1.5.2 and I've been trying to enable LDAP
auth with no luck.

The only relevant pages I'm able to find (and I know i'm not good at
browsing) are these:

  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinPatch/LdapAuth

This is a patch for 1.5.0, so i don't know if it really applies

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MikeyP/LdapConfiguration

This does not work for me, gives directly a Syntax Error, I guess it's a
tabulation problem. I've tried also with no tabs, and then it just
doesn't find the ldap module...

Is there any comprehensive guide to enable LDAP on Moin besides those
two pages? Any help will be appreciated.

--
José E. Molina
Departamento de Servicios y Proyectos