[Moin-user] Re: How soon before v1.3 becomes unmaintained?

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Sun Apr 16 09:48:02 EDT 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:50:35 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:

> I see downloads for 1.5.x and 1.3.x.  I currently run a 1.3 site, and
> would like to take it to 1.5, how much time do I have?  :-)

1.3 is already unmaintained since there won't be any updates to that
branch.
When it comes to severe security problems, we will issue a fix (a patch in
the wiki). I don't expect that to happen, the 1.3 branch has just had one
severe security problem many months ago (for a few days :)).

So if you want to have regular updates, you should upgrade to 1.5 soon.

Kind regards,
Alexander