[Moin-user] hate the friendly warning!

Zoom Quiet zoom.quiet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 03:06:04 EDT 2006

i'm admin. of wiki for woodpecker.org.cn
http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/FrontPage
we r the Chinese Python User Goup

so so upgrade MoinMoin into 1.5.3 ,often report::
"""
Warning:
You triggered the wiki's surge protection by doing too many requests
in a short time.
Please make a short break reading the stuff you already got.
When you restart doing requests AFTER that, slow down or you might get
locked out for a longer time!
"""
i understand this is for anti spamer, but for me, administrator!
often had to quick check many page,for adjust some subject pages...

so so ,where can i config to cancel this warning?!
or setup only for me,not warning " too many requests in a short time" ??
or add the limit of " requests in a short time" ???

thanx for all!

loving MoinMoin

--
"""Time is unimportant, only life important!
blogging  :  http://blog.zoomquiet.org/pyblosxom/