[Moin-user] hate the friendly warning!

Vincent Favre-Nicolin vincefn at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 17 03:53:11 EDT 2006

On Lundi 17 Avril 2006 12:05, Zoom Quiet wrote:
> Warning:
> You triggered the wiki's surge protection by doing too many requests
> in a short time.
[...]
> so so ,where can i config to cancel this warning?!
> or setup only for me,not warning " too many requests in a short time" ??
> or add the limit of " requests in a short time" ???

   Google for <moinmoin "surge protection" > quickly leads to:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SurgeProtection

   Though this seems outdated. Following google results suggest that the
HelpOnConfiguration/SurgeProtection page will interest you. In your case,
see:
http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/HelpOnConfiguration/SurgeProtection

   It does not seem to be included in the default wikiconfig.py in 1.5.3, only
in multiconfig.py, but I assume you can add it.

	HTH,
		Vincent
--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin