[Moin-user] Long documents

Mark Volkert mark.volkert at rakekniven.de
Wed Apr 19 00:43:04 EDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 18. April 2006 12:24 schrieb Nir Soffer:
> On 18/04/2006, at 12:58, Mehdi Hassanpour wrote:
> >  I have some long documents and wanted to know can MoinMoin treat like
> > media wiki to have edits for paragraphs on page ?
> >  It's a bit hard opening the whole long doc to edit some thing in the
> > middle...
>
> There is no section editing like in media wiki. You can make it easier
> to edit long documents by braking them to many sub pages and compile
> the full page with [[Include(subpage)]].
Breaking into sub pages is a little against the wiki thought, or?
All information which belongs to a subject should be on the same page.

In our company we have some big pages. A print out would fill more than 20
papers. We would be glad to have the requested action.

Are there any plans for the future to integrate section editing?

Best regards,
Mark