[Moin-user] Colors missing from RecentChanges

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Wed Apr 19 06:45:11 EDT 2006

Since upgrading from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 the table colors have gone missing
from my RecentChanges page (all background colors are white).  In fact,
if I change any of the parameters in the /*Recent changes*/ section of
the common.css file they do not actually change the way the page
displays.  I'm sure I'm looking at the right common.css file, for I made
changes to it a couple of days ago to change the appearance of the table
of contents.  Changing to a different theme, I do get colored
backgrounds.

Anyway, I don't think the problem is with the common.css file, the
recent changes section looks identical to the backup copy I made before
upgrading.  Here's what I have:

/* Recent changes */

.rcrss {
	float: right;