[Moin-user] HOWTO setup Surge Protection?

Zoom Quiet zoom.quiet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:18:07 EDT 2006

On 4/19/06, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:
> > how to understand the surge_action_limits's  action: (count, dt) ??

thanx for answer
> it means that for some "action" you can do max "count" requests in "dt"
> seconds.
the key is what means "dt" sec. ?
'edit': (10, 120),
is equal to 'edit': (1, 12),  ??

> and it counts by IP if you are not logged in.
Mnn this is good.
but can we option two kinds Surge Protection for two kinds visitor?
such as, for not login user limit more, fro loged user limit light?

thanx for all

"""Time is unimportant, only life important!
blogging  :  http://blog.zoomquiet.org/pyblosxom/
wiki enter:   http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/ZoomQuiet
in douban:  http://www.douban.com/people/zoomq/
"""