[Moin-user] Quick Question - Trivial Change vs Normal Change

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Wed Apr 19 21:46:01 EDT 2006

Is there a method that you can tell if a change was saved normally or as
a 'trivial change'?  Other wikis provide in the "Information" or
"RecentChanges" view a status field that indicates minor change or
regular change.  This is useful in RSS feeds to help the reader decide
if they want to view the change or not.

If I don't hear that there is a way to do this, I'll enter a
FeatureRequest in the MoinMoin.

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.