[Moin-user] style sheets

Ron Miller ron-miller at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 18:43:03 EDT 2006

I've read and re-read the directions on cascading style sheets but I'm still
getting a bland text on the left side of the page and no style.  I've
selected "classic" under user preferences.

My structure looks like this:

/ttp         ---- the wiki
  /data
     /plugin
       /theme
         /css            --- I copied the classic css directory here
         /img            ---- I copied the classic img directory here
         /ttptheme     ---- the docs said to make up a name
           -ttptheme.py
           /classic
             /css
             /img

I've edited wikiconfig.py so that theme_default = 'ttptheme'

I'm missing something but I don't know what.  Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to use a classic theme.

Peace,
-Ron
A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. -- Francis Bacon