[Moin-user] style sheets problem, continued...

greg whittier greg at thewhittiers.com
Fri Apr 21 15:04:01 EDT 2006

If you look at the html source in your web browser you should see something
like (this is from moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" charset="utf-8" media="all"
href="/wiki/modern/css/common.css">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" charset="utf-8" media="screen"
href="/wiki/modern/css/screen.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" charset="utf-8" media="print"
href="/wiki/modern/css/print.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" charset="utf-8"
media="projection" href="/wiki/modern/css/projection.css">

If you open what href points to (in this example
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/wiki/modern/css/common.css)
you should see the text of the style sheet.  E.g.,

/*  common.css - MoinMoin Default Styles

Copyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003 by Juergen Hermann
*/

/* content styles */

html {

Does this work on your setup?  My guess it that either your web server is
configured to serve the directory with your stylesheets as /wiki or the
permissions on the files are incorrect.

Greg