[Moin-user] Anyone have a script for deleting revision history of a moin site?

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Sat Apr 22 11:02:01 EDT 2006

Along a similar line, is there a way to reset the statistics?  I have a
wiki that's been up for over a year now and I would like reset the hit
count/edit count (without losing the data if needed).  I'd like to also
reset the useragents.  Has someone looked into an extension to the
StatsChart macro to specify a starting date (or better last N months
option)?

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.

Geronimo