[Moin-user] Anyone have a script for deleting revision history of a moin site?

Nir Soffer nirs at freeshell.org
Sun Apr 23 06:45:03 EDT 2006

On 23/04/2006, at 16:09, Alexander Chemeris wrote:

> I want to merge some versions of one page. E.g. I'm creating new big
> page
> and save it every 10 minutes (I don't want to lose my work!). When I
> end
> my page I want to merge all this changes into big one.

I edit on my private wiki or in a text editor and publish finished
pages on a remote wiki later. Then I can simply delete the local page
or file.

When preparing presentations, I edit the source file itself (e.g
PageName/revisions/0000001) with a text editor, then I can reload to
preview the changes.

Good text editor gives you much better control for long documents then
the lousy browser edit box. There is now a MoinMoin mode for Emacs on
the wiki (I did not try it yet).

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer