[Moin-user] Modifying existing pages via script?

Pixologic Documentation Team doc at pixologic.com
Mon Apr 24 13:04:11 EDT 2006

In order to correct for the fact that the [[TableOfContents]] macro now
puts up a nice little "Contents" label in its output, I'd like to write
a simple script that goes through and removes all of the '''Table of
Contents''' entries I'd put in by hand. However, it does seem that Moin
revisions have an associated checksum/hash number, so I'm wondering if
this will work, or if there is some way it can be made to work. Can
anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,
Ken