[Moin-user] Disabling creation of user home pages?

Alexander Chemeris ipse.moin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:38:05 EDT 2006

Hello,

On 4/25/06, Pixologic Documentation Team <doc at pixologic.com> wrote:
> For the first version of our wiki, we'd like to disable the ability of
> users to create home pages. Our site serves a 3D graphics community, but
May be simply create HomepageTemplate with Big Red Warning, saying
something like "Please, don't use this site and especially this page for
publication of your graphic works"? And If they abuse - apply some
penalty to them.

I think that disabling homepages is not a good idea. Users may use them
top publish there contacts, ToDos and list of own links.

Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.