FW: FW: [Moin-user] Upgrade to 1.5.3 from 1.3.5

Warren, Matthew (E.ON IS UK) Matthew.Warren at eon-is.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 07:03:06 EDT 2006

Apologies Thomas, Ive sent this to you privatley as well.

.....'people will READ that page. :)'

*cough* ahem. yes, well, I skipped through it quickly and picked up the
translation info, but didn't really catch on there was a page_start_page
var to set.

This bit threw me;

"Or simply use the page_front_page configuration variable to choose
something different from FrontPage as your front page, e.g. MyProject"

...see, it didnt seem to be what I was after, because I did want
FrontPage as my front page but i was getting HelpOnLanguages instead. So
I thought _NOT_ setting it, (or leaving it unset since 1.3.5) would
leave it at the default of FrontPage, which I now realsie it doesn't

What may be more helpful, would be specifically mentioning the situation
that 'You are no longer seeing FrontPage as your front page because
page_front_page needs to be set, even if it wasn't previously'

Matt

Matthew Warren.
matthew.warren at eon-uk.com
matthew_j_warren at hotmail.com