[Moin-user] Re: Re: Cleaning out past revision history

hpvpl va.planat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 01:16:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've tried to use the reducewiki.py on a moin-desktop (linux redhat)
installation.
I've set the PYTHONPATH to my moin-desktop installation location
cd script/maint
I've tried the python reducewiki.py --target_dir=/tmp/reduced-test

Nothing happens. No directory created no processing
I've also tried to create the dir before launching the command. No result.

Is their a trace-facility to setup to understand what happens (I must admit
I'm not python expert ....)

thanks for the support

Cheers