[Moin-user] Does this security setup sound good?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 26 13:31:06 EDT 2006

Darn. That would mean that anytime we want to create an admin or
"official" (editable only by us) page, we'd have to put in the necessary
acl by hand? That's very error prone. I was hoping that templates would
more or less function as:

1) Assuming the acls in the template give read and write access to the
user trying to create a new page, copy the template _exactly_ to the new
page.

2) Let user edit it as if that had already been an existing page.

For what it's worth, all of my templates show up if I'm trying to create
a page as an Admin user, but _only_ the template for known users shows
up if am logged in as my test "normal" user. I shall have to investigate
further.

Thx,
Ken