[Moin-user] Can't get rid of themes!

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 27 17:54:06 EDT 2006

I'm trying to "get rid" of some of the themes that come with MoinMoin.
I've removed their .py/pyc files from .../plugin/theme, and also removed
their directories from htdocs. However, they still show up as possible
selections in User Preferences.

I'm also finding that I can't find where the "light blue" color of the
"modern" theme is coming from. My Firefox CSS inspector indicates that
its color 81BBF2 (or something like that), and I can find one instance
of that in the modern .css files, but changing it doesn't change the
screen color.

I've tried deleting the cache, reloading the page, etc.

Many thanks if you could point out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Ken