Fwd: [Moin-user] table without border

Rux Li rux.li3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 08:16:04 EDT 2006

Is there anyone has better solutions?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andre Meyer <meyer at acm.org>
Date: Apr 30, 2006 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Moin-user] table without border
To: Rux Li <rux.li3 at gmail.com>

You are right, it is ugly, but I have not found a better solution, either.
Maybe someone else on the list has a clue? Is this a bug?

--
Dr. Andre P. Meyer                        http://python.openspace.nl/meyer
TNO Defence, Security and Safety           http://www.tno.nl/

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't
previously aware of. - Douglas Adams