[Moin-user] email issue...?? Part 2 -- Server refusing connection...

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick at xerox.com
Wed Aug 9 14:59:53 EDT 2006

Folks,

I suspect this is an IT issue with our forwarding mail server...

Connection to mailserver
'forwarder.mail.xerox.com' failed: (10053, 'Software caused connection
abort')

Now on our development system running Python 2.4.1, using the mail
server works...
But under Python 2.4.3, with the same configuration, we receive the
Software Caused Connection Abort error message.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I haven't found it documented in the
MoinMoin Wiki....

		- Benjamin