[Moin-user] howto config for two wikis?

George Dinwiddie lists at iDIAcomputing.com
Sat Dec 16 21:34:30 EST 2006

Marcus Goldfish wrote:
>     You don't necessarily need to use virtual hosts.  Setting up two
>     different ScriptAlias directives will be sufficient.
>
>     The farmconfig.py sets all the settings that are in common between the
>     wikis.  Then the specific configs set the things that are not in common.
>       There are examples included in the distribution.
>

> Ok, I have two ScriptAlias directives.
>
> I don't see the relevant farmconfig.py examples you are referring to--
> can you please point me to these, or post a snippet of relevant code?

Look at /share/moin/config/wikifarm/farmconfig.py (if you took the
default install).  You'll want to copy that for a starting point.  Then
for each wiki, add a line under "wikis - [" in farmconfig.py.  Each of
these will have the name of the wiki, and the url pattern used for that
wiki.  For each of these, you'll need another config file named for that
wiki.

   * George Dinwiddie *                      http://blog.gdinwiddie.com
   Software Development                    http://www.idiacomputing.com
   Consultant and Coach                    http://www.agilemaryland.org