[Moin-user] TOC and Raw Text

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 01:47:03 EST 2006

Hiers, Richard wrote:
> Thanks.  Now, dumb question.  How do Install a patch.  I've never done
> that.  Is it just copy and past into one of the config files?

No - its a change of the python code which the wiki application is
written in.

If you installed your copy of Moin from source, then go back to that
source - cd into the directory that its in, download that patch file, and do
   patch < wiki.py.patch
<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/TableStyleClassIgnored?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=wiki.py.patch>

if that succeeds, then rebuild and reinstall Moin.

If you installed some form of package then life is a little more difficult.

    Nigel.