[Moin-user] upgrade

Bryan belred at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 23:06:05 EST 2006

upgrading 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 was a real pain for us because we kept we didn't know
what files would change.  i searched the moinmoin site, but only find upgrade
information from 1.2 to 1.3, 1.3 to 1.4, etc.  there is nothing about what to do
for minor upgrades.  me modified wikiconfig.py and the css files, but it got
wiped out on the upgrade.  it's not a lot we have to do, but since we are new to
  moinmoin, it's not easy to know exactly what is going to change and what we
have to manually fix.  i just hope the upgrade section would have step-by-step
instructions for how to upgrade from 1.5.x.

thanks,

bryan