[Moin-user] ACL problem

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Fri Feb 10 10:31:05 EST 2006

Dear All,

I want a following moinmoin 1.5.2 setup:
No access to pages by default except allowed pages. Group of people can
edit the content of the pages. The adm can allow publishing the pages.

I have a moinmoin with the following settings:

acl_rights_before = u"adm:read,write,delete,revert,admin \
CoGroup:read,write,delete,revert"
acl_rights_default= "All:"

The content of CoGroup page is:

#acl +adm:admin,read,write,revert,delete -CoGroup:write,delete,revert,admin All:read
  * user1
  * user2
  * user3
  * user4
  * user5

The problem is the following: user1,... user5 cannot edit the pages.

The page_group_regex ok for this pagenames?
page_group_regex = u'[a-z]Group$'

Where can be a a problem?

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 00F9AF98: 8645 1312 D249 471B DBAE  21A2 9F52 0D1F 00F9 AF98