[Moin-user] a minimal wiki

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:33:02 EST 2006

Hi, I have begun working on a decription of a minimal wiki:

http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling/MinimalWiki

This depends on good knowledge about Moin so I hope some people join
me in editing this pages. Some information on this page could be
seperated if the documentation of MoinMoin will be more complete. The
language system for instance. Maybe somebody knows a better way to
extract specific pages from the standard distribution?

The goals are:

* stripping down MoinMoin python base code and plugins to what is
absolutely essential and tell how to add them one by one.
* what wiki pages are really essential for using the wiki, what pages
do add basic functionality (say standard wiki set)
* how to reduce a wiki config file. Also lok at user_checkbox_fields.
What do we need ?

So everything about minimalism.

As said above I think it would be better to link to extra pages at
some point instead of decribing everything here. It would be nice to
have some config examples, but maybe we should better discuss/work on
that on the extra page at:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThiloPfennig/MinimalMoin

Your help is appreciated. I am especially intersted in experiences
from those who have done this before. Or tested a minimal setting in
practice.

--
http://vinci.wordpress.com