AW: [Moin-user] Standalone wiki server

Marx, Stefan ext. MA Fa. Lynx Stefan.Marxext.MAFa.Lynx at rewe-group.com
Tue Feb 14 01:52:05 EST 2006

Hi Kalle,

with the stable version 1.5.1 I run MoinMoin on a Windows-Server machine and
a Mac X system as well. On the Windows PC we have to add pynthon and apache
as components while under Mac X OS the httpd and python installations on
board
does the trick.
Making this stickable for both OS is a little challenge but should work, I
assume.

tht, greetings from Germany.
cu Stefan