[Moin-user] configuration of the web server

Stefan Vogt Stefan.Vogt at astrum-it.de
Tue Feb 14 06:52:10 EST 2006

Hi,

we installed a MoinMoin Wiki in our company on an internal IIS-Webserver. To
get an access from outside we configured our extern Apache internet server
to route to the wiki server:
<VirtualHost 192.168.20.83:443>
        ServerName xxx.de

	SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile conf/cert/server.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile conf/cert/server.key

	Redirect / http://www.xxx.de/

        ErrorLog    "logs/apache_error_log"
        CustomLog   "logs/apache_access_log" combined

        ProxyRequests     Off
	ProxyPass         /mywiki http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/mywiki
	ProxyPassReverse  /mywiki http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/mywiki
	ProxyPass         /wiki http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/wiki
	ProxyPassReverse  /wiki http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/wiki
	ProxyPass         / !
	ProxyPassReverse  / !
        ProxyVia          Block
</VirtualHost>

We have some problems on working from outside:
*	upload does not work
*	saving changes fails on some sites (especially  on long sites):
nothing is done and the original site is displayed
*	creating new site with [[goto]] results in a site not found from the
web server and not in the create site of MoinMoin

If we deactivate the SSL everything works fine!

Does anyone know a solution for this???