[Moin-user] Illegal HTML attribute "bgcolor"

Hiers, Richard Richard.Hiers at covenantseminary.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:36:04 EST 2006

Robert,

BTW, I got my original syntax from the HelpOnTables page.  Legacy
markup, I know.  But it worked.

I changed my markup to match what you suggested and then the GUI editor
works fine, but if I change it to match my original formatting (first
row only has a background color), I get the same bgcolor error, even
though that tag is nowhere on the page.  Here is what I changed it to:

||<tablestyle="float:right;" rowstyle="background: #cccc99; text-align:
center;">'''Table Of Contents''' ||
|| [[TableOfContents]] ||

This displays properly.  The only problem is trying to edit the page
using the GUI editor.  Is there a more appropriate way to color this
first row?

Thanks
Richard