[Moin-user] Problem with # of wikis, new info

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Feb 15 07:19:05 EST 2006

>> this version only supports 100 named groups
>
> This looks like a problem in the re (regular expression) module used to
> match the urls. I have a look at it.
>
> Which python version do you use?

Shit. Python 2.4.2 still has this limitation.

If you need a quick fix: split your setup into 2 smaller farms.

You could also try to use different REs. The limit is 100 named groups,
but you tell you only have 50 wikis, so each wiki is using up 2 of those
100 somehow.

I will think about a code change in moin later.