AW: [Moin-user] update instructions 1.3.5->1.5 (wrong!)

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Feb 15 08:33:09 EST 2006

> look out for the README.migration file in the <src>/docs directory.

If you read it from the top, you would have noticed that it only applies
if your current moin version is older than 1.3(.0).

> We've migrated form 1.3.5 to 1.5.1 with the mig10.py script.

Nobody told you to do so.

Why do you think are the scripts called 12_to_13_*.py?

But you're lucky. Due to the way the script is written, it didn't harm
your data. This does not need to be the case ever, though, so be careful.