[Moin-user] Discussions related to MoinMaster pages?

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:47:03 EST 2006

2006/2/22, Arp <moin.askthem at gmail.com>:

> True, and brave editting should still be encouraged, but not all discussions or
> comments really 'improve' a page and indeed usually do make it less
> neat/legible.

I would agree if we would talk about some pages. Talking about every
page I would say that  it is ok, that not every editing is an
improvement. A good page is a good compromise. Taht does need social
skills than can not be replaced by any invention.

> In the case of MoinMaster pages for example these links would probably
> have to be filtered out at distribution time which is less

I don't think that they have to be filtered out if they are InterWiki links.

>  It also makes it harder to suppress these links in a
> 'printable' version of such a page.

Well, you never know what people like to be printed.

> Maybe instead of using visible/clickable links or Category markers a
> system could be deviced that is based on meta-tags in the comments on
> the headers of a page, but this would surely have to be supported by
> code of some sort.

Meta data has beend discussed in http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MetaDataInMoin

Thilo

--