[Moin-user] Simple Search Macro

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Wed Feb 22 11:51:01 EST 2006

Ok, after searching some more I found the MoinMoin.search module.  It
doesn't appear that it includes any methods for date-based searches.  I
only see methods for content-based searches.

Am I missing something, or is there some way to do a page search based
on creation or last-edited date?

Thanks again!

Tom Purl