[Moin-user] Re: comments/discussion subpage

Ralf Gross Ralf-Lists at ralfgross.de
Mon Feb 27 02:36:03 EST 2006

Alexander Schremmer said:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:40:07 +0100 (CET), Ralf Gross wrote:
>
>> [[Include(/Diskussion, 'Diskussion', 2)]]
>>
>>|heading() takes exactly 3 arguments (4 given)
>
> I cannot reproduce this bug. Please try to reproduce it in the main wiki
> and file a bug.

I opened a bug, but can not reproduce it in the main wiki.

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/IncludeSubpageHeadingError

I noticed in the traceback that moin uses python 2.3, but I installed moin
in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages. At least I tried to. I had some
problems with doing that on my debian sarge server. I installed python2.4
in addition to the default python2.3.

/usr/bin/python2.4 setup.py --quiet install --record=install.log

This installed moinmoin always to /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin

In the end, I just moved the package to
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MoinMoin. Everything seemed to be ok, but
this might have been not the very best idea.

Any ideas why the install didn't put moinmoin in the right python
directory, even when I started setup.py with the python2.4 binary?

Ralf