[Moin-user] Re: comments/discussion subpage

Schwols, Keith C keith.c.schwols at intel.com
Mon Feb 27 04:51:09 EST 2006

I had the same defect/problem when I tried using additional parameters
in the Include macro.  I fixed the problem and later found this page
already on the MoinMoin wiki
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/IncludeMacroBroken which
already had the patch listed.  I think this has been fixed in the
MoinMoin main wiki.

The problem is a slight change in the interface to the heading macro.

]<eith

If a cute saying or a pretty poster is all it takes to motivate you, you
probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will be doing soon.

/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/MoinMoin