[Moin-user] CSS theme, have edit the modern style but cannot apply it !

maelvon.hawk maelvon.hawk at laposte.net
Wed Jan 4 12:59:05 EST 2006

  le 04/01/2006 20:01 :
> On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 01:13 +0100, maelvon.hawk wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>As a newbie in MoinMoin, I've edited the "modern" style (common.css,
>>screen.css, etc.) from the MoinMoin version 1.3.5. I've renamed it, and
>>placed it in my theme folder. But it applied as the "modern" original
>>style. I do not understand how to make it apply.
>>
>>Perhaps I make a mistake from the start. Can I I edit the "modern"
>>style? Or should I start from the "classic" ?
>

> You need to edit your themename.py file and change the line
>
>    name = "modern"
>
> to your themename.

Thanks a lot for the answers. I've discovered finally  what was wrong in
my config...
The guilty guy was my "httpd.conf" file in which I've done some Alias.

The solution, for now, is no Alias in "httpd.conf" (I see the /cgi-bin/
thing in the url) and in my "wikiconfig.py" for url_prefix = "../..'
because my css files are there, in fact.

Now it works, fhe wiki find the css file online, I'll try later, with
the Apache "Alias" thing...

And all right, I've put the "mytheme.py" file in the
"/data/plugin/theme" folder and renamed "name=mytheme" for it. The
problem was in fact the link to the css files. The aliases, in Apache,
and in the wikicong, make me crazy .

Thanks

Maelvon