[Moin-user] Re: 1.5rc1 and restructured text

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Tue Jan 10 11:53:03 EST 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:35:49 +0000 (UTC), Matthew Gilbert wrote:

> There are fixes for your issue in the most recent version of the rst parser.
> However, there are now restrictions on the allowed versions of docutils
> (reduced functionality with 0.3.7 or full functionality with a snapshot
> released this year). docutils version 0.4.0 should be released very soon
> if you're uncomfortable with a snapshot release (usually snapshot releases
> are very stable).

I did not merge the compat patch because it might clutter the codebase too
much (as you have pointed out as a disadvantage if I understood it
correctly).
And I introduced a bug later on ... So if you want to use ReSt with 1.5.0,
simply apply the hotfix described on the page
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/KnownIssues and install a decent docutils
snapshot.

Kind regards,
Alexander