[Moin-user] Re: wiki error

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Tue Jan 10 15:39:02 EST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:34:49 +0100, Thilo Pfennig wrote:

> Hi, can anybody look into the reasons of this error:
> http://wiki.garagies.de/
>
> I am not sure if it is related to this:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/DesktopEdition/DeepcopyError

Yes, it is.

> PS: I am notusing DesktopEdition, but farmconfig installation.

As stated on the page, this is not related to the DesktopEdition.

I do not know what is causing the code to fail. I consider this to be a
race condition in thread unsafe code (that module and the whole config
handling is thread-unsafe currently).
I fear that just Thomas Waldmann will be able to explain the reason why it
fails as he wrote most of the code in that file.

In any case, it is not a configuration fault or something like that.

Kind regards,
Alexander