[Moin-user] Re: wiki error

Walter Gildersleeve funny_leech at easypeas.net
Wed Jan 18 23:13:05 EST 2006

> Hi, can anybody look into the reasons of this error:
> http://wiki.garagies.de/
>
> I am not sure if it is related to this:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/DesktopEdition/DeepcopyError

How did you end up fixing the problem?  I didn't see your site when it was
broken, but I'm getting all sorts of deep-copy errors after trying to
install MoinMoin.  Here's the link:

http://rathau.com/relex

Thanks, Walter

Walter Gildersleeve
Freiburg, Germany

"When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and
you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very
Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and
has other people looking at it." - A. A. Milne