[Moin-user] MoinMoin as an replacement for trac

Malsky, Ken Ken.Malsky at analog.com
Thu Jan 19 07:40:16 EST 2006

> 2006/1/18, Thilo Pfennig wrote:

Thomas, > that we would need someone writing a plugin.

Agreed.  A plug-in would be the right approach.  I'm certainly not
looking to change the focus of MoinMoin.

> Trac  is concentrating on mixing
> Wiki with version management. Moin can not copy that. Extending Moin
would be > the right thing. Is there anybody who likes to jump in?

Well...I did ask for it! ;-)  My time is pretty tight right now, but I
will take this up over the next couple of months.  Would anyone care to
collaborate with me?  I could get a functional spec done quickly, but
I've never written any type of extension for MoinMoin.

 - Ken